26.6.08

for the love of love.

I love the way you listen to me when I’m babbling about the enigmas of life –or when I’m purely psycho babbling— You look at me and I know you know that I’m having a stressful day. I love how you conduct such manner to know when to give feedbacks without irritatingly judging the case, or when to provide a shoulder to rely on. I love it when you tangle my hair with your fingers and let them slip away, or when you let me touches your ears when it's freezing out there (you know how I love 'cold' ears). I love it when you spew those sweet words without the word ‘cliché’ written on your forehead, or when you pull such spoiler acts for such romantic scenes when we’re alone by ourselves. I love it when you accompany me to see my fave flick, or when you try to stay awake during the film (oh yes, I recognized those sleepy eyes!) And as a friend told me earlier, I hate relationships, but I love being in love. ps: yes dear, this note is about you.

No comments:



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.