26.6.08

obsolete psychosomatic.

i love you, i know that. we're not meant to be together, i know that. and that makes me the villain behind all this? I'm here. but my mind keeps on wandering around. they found their way out of reality, into a state of obsolete. I've tried to obliterate you from my head. my cellphones. my virtual accounts. my life. but the more I try to erase you, the more you appear. i would love to love you. but the impediment, involves one of the most significant aspect of life. salute for fucking faith! i got bruises all over my hands. you know how i grinds my hands badly when I'm stressed out? now there's abraded areas all over. you made a psychosomatic out of me. yet, I'll still love you long time. is that you, signing in?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can sense someone just hurting u so bad.
what a poor state of mind.
u think u have evrything, but the truth is u have nothing.
u just dont know that u dont know.
POOR YOU!!

Anonymous said...

slow down dude. geez.



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.