24.6.07

i wish i can draw what lies beneath my mind.

when i was five years old, i took this drawing lessons. but i never get the highest grade from the teacher. you see, when i was told to draw a man, i'll draw the simplest form of man; a stick figure. but still, i have many characters in my mind, usually they speaks in space-like-but-also-sounds-like-chirps languange, and most of them had huge dramatic eyes. sometimes they told me a story about my past, like a journey to the past. another time they told me about my dreams in real life.
well, these are a few so-called-drawings from my mind, which my hands can't coordinate very well to make it real in a metaphysic form of imagination. i'll post my other drawings in my "Book Of Dreams" in the future. u'll get to see the inside story of a trippy mind in subconscious spacetime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.