24.6.07

Things that pops when you're on pot.

last night i melted and transform myself into another side of the world.
this morning, i caught a note by my pillow where i wrote my thoughts
when i was in the other world. the world of my own. here's what it says:
why did i chose pale orange for my wall paint?
i don't really like orange, you know.
what's happening with the world right now scared the shit out of me.
visionarists and theorists can only provides their visions and theory.
but they can never change the fact that's happening this very moment.
that singularity theory, i think it has some sort of sense in it.
not some sort.
it does make sense for me.
if anything in the earth will became one at last,
what'll happen to the human race?
and the cockroaches?
they're supposed to be the alien, right?
they're able to live even in a radiated-soil.
i bet when nagasaki and hiroshima was nucleared,
the cockroaches still crawls around with their absurd form of an insect.
wait.
they ARE insects, right?
what about dogs?
is it true that they can only see in black and white?
that's like living in the charlie chaplin era.
for your whole life.
for Stevie Wonder that might not be a problem at all.
but for me, blahh.
why i never have the time to make a brain?
i have my bulging brain kit.
i may need a spare-brain.
oh my oh my.
i have to.
what if the brain cells in my brain dead?
who knows if they're already dead and disfunctional right now?
what if i can't think for my own future?
is it okay to pay someone else to figure out what to do with my own life?
there's nothing immoral about it, right?
my finger nails.
they're orange.
maybe that's why i painted my wall in pale orange.
no no. i don't think so.
i think i decided to paint it orange because when the sunlight burst into my room,
it'll make a great effect.
now i remember.
remembrance.
remembrall.
can you SMELL memory?
can you smell happiness?
can you smell God?
can you smell smells?
S M E L L.
what a waste of the letter L.
even if we only use one L instead of two, it has the
exact sampe pronounciation.
singular.
scary.
sensible.
dammit, i think i'm too stoned.

No comments:



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.