28.6.07

Occupation: Media Whore

I’m an intern now.
i write reviews, mocking musicians, drink a lot of coffee, have a good laughs, smokes a lot,
and I have to say yes to all the tasks they gave me.
The ‘problem’ here, is that I’m a workaholic.
I mean like a REAL workaholic.
When you gave me job to do, I’d sit down in my white cubicle and sat still until my work is finished. Enough with the interns’ shiznitz. I captured a few interesting things at the workplace, that maybe other humanoids
wouldn’t mind to pay attention to it.

i found a nigga in a white nigga's cubicle.

all dogs goes to heaven. all cats goes to heaven too. as DOG FOOD.

our very first lunch break.

ah soo. so this is where my white cubicle takes place.

this rooftop is the getaway spot where i can smokes a lot, capturing peoples down there, and staring at.. well, something.

the things you do when you're doing nothing.

my interns-fella, one rare species. sometimes she's damn spiritualistic kind of thingie. other times she stimulates me to do shits. yuck fou but i yove lou.

the puff puff pass venue. niiiice view, mate?!

honor the gods. not their heritages.

No comments:



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.