1.7.07

Afros stares at the sky

I closed my eyes for a minute just now, on my way home from the church.
(Yes, lads. i DO believe in God).
The mind beneath my subconscious stage saw a girl wearing a triangle shaped dress in black and white colors,
and a high top Doc Martens. She was talking to a Cambra, a camel and a zebra in one form of species.
The Cambra smokes a Camel cigs, and flirting to these two afro girls with bird-nest-like hair
(which reminds me of Elke Kramer).
Too bad, the Cambra didn’t have the chance to ask for their cell numbers.
Those afros are too busy staring at the sky.
On their left side, the sun is shining.
On the right side, the moon is coming.
And then my dad woke me up and told me that we’re home yet.
Geez, Dad.
I haven’t had the chance to photograph the Cambra!!

No comments:



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.