1.7.07

Ants of The Month

When I was having my morning coffee and cigs in the roof top this morning, I saw these ants marching neatly into a drain pipe. Automatically, Jakarta’s drivers occurred in my mind instantly. You see, when I pay real close attention to those ants, there’s this one ant, only one, who leads all of its army. How did the system works? Is it ‘Ants of The Day’ just like McDonald’s ‘Employee of The Month’, who gets to leads all of them for the day? I think ants have brilliant brains. For such a small creature, it has bigger brains compared to elephants. At some point, it occurs to me that maybe ants are smarter than humans. Well, at least more discipline. Take a brief look at all those bus drivers, taxi drivers, ‘angkot’ drivers, and even ourselves. Can we manage to drive properly in the right order, just like those ants did when they smell my coffee and marched all the way to my self-fulfilling-prophecy mug? I think I want to join them. I’d like to be the ‘Ant of The Day’ to find out how it feels like to lead an army of ants. Then we should bomb The Blue States or Canada. It’ll be fun. You should join us.

No comments:



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.