12.7.07

Bearbricks are God's copyright

Yesterday i went to the rooftop in my temporary 'office’ (I’m still an interns neways). I looked down and realized the fact that most people doesn't look up when they're down there. I mean, from the ‘lil boy in blue shirt who’s talking to himself, the guy carrying eggs around in boxes, the driver keep on brushing the door panel of his boss' car for more than half an hour,
even this guy riding a motorbike with his girlfwend in black n white stripes shirt that stopped by just to hug each other and whispering things to each other. How roh-man-tic. nyahh. The motorbike-guy also scratches his scalp, and when the germs or those kutumbaba hanging tightly inside his fingernails, he sniff on it.
How disgusting is that? I even swallowed my Nescafe latte hardly when I saw him doing that. But then again, when the sunset finally came around, I think I saw some sort of a.. I dunno.. Like an antenna or something. i do believe in aliens. I think they all could watch us anytime and anywhere. When you're on the shower, when you fix your misplaced underwear, when you're farting silently, or even when you're in the middle of an intercourse. They may be invincible, or even a cockroach.
Maybe that’s why cockroaches are the only living being left when Nagasaki and Hiroshima was bombed with nuclear.
I wonder.. How the aliens did their reproduction?
If it’s true that they’re THAT technologic, they no longer do sexual intercourse, right?
I’ve met a few versions of aliens in my dreams.
One of them looks like a triangle troll with Mohawk greenish hair.
Hmmm.
Trolls. Bearbricks. Fatcaps. Dunnys.
One of my God’s 10 Amendments is to never make something imitating His shape.
So that makes Bearbricks are Gsus’ copyright, yes? No?
And all those Daft Punk and Gorillaz figurines also?
Ahh, my charismatic poetic christianatic mother.

No comments:



why do people with closed minds open their mouth?

About Me

problematic in associating names with faces.